Monday, December 27, 2010

How We Met

March 2008
We met our freshman year while I was working at the on-campus OSU gym. 
Ben was checking out racquetball equipment and happened to be wearing a tee from one of my sorority events. I asked him about it, telling him I belonged to that sorority, too.
We introduced ourselves and talked a little bit more.
When I got home I looked for him on Facebook (ahh, technology!) We messaged back and forth and he asked me for my number.  After getting to know each other a bit more, he asked me on a date...to go flying! (Of course I didn't mention a word of it to my family, for obvious reasons.) So during Spring Break '08 he charmed me with being a pilot and took me flying.  It was great, although we don't really talk about the 'tricks' he did that scared me! And the rest is history...

No comments:

Post a Comment